Queen of All Saints offers a comprehensive program of religious education for children and teens ranging from early childhood to Confirmation preparation.
We have Sunday school starting the week of September 20, 2020.
*There is no in-person classes until further notice. Check out our virtual plan.
TO REGISTER BY EMAIL:
- Please choose the PDF or Word document file below to complete the two-page registration form and submit via email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments can be made on the first day of class or you may drop off the check at the rectory Monday through Friday between 9am-12pm and 1pm-5pm, or on the scheduled in-person registration on Sundays starting August 23, 2020 after both the 8:30am and 10:30am Mass.
- You may also schedule an appointment by calling 718-638-7625 or email your inquiries to email@example.com
For inquiries or to request for a registration form please email us at QASfaithformation@gmail.com or call the rectory at 718-638-7625 to schedule for appointment.
We encourage all families to attend Sunday mass and other holy days of obligation regardless of school breaks. This is our catholic faith! Without the Eucharist we have no life. Click here to check the holy days of obligation.
“Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing. In all circumstances, give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus” – 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer You my prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day for all the intentions of Your Sacred Heart, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, in reparation for my sins, for the intentions of all my relatives and friends and in particular for the intentions of the Holy Father.
Pope’s Prayer Intentions For This Month
The Laity’s Mission in the Church
We pray that by the virtue of baptism, the laity, especially women, may participate more in areas of responsibility in the Church.
We pray that the process of robotics and artificial intelligence may always serve humankind.
For a life of prayer
We pray that our personal relationship with Jesus Christ be nourished by the Word of God and a life of prayer.
Source of scripture readings can be found in : https://bible.usccb.org
Sunday’s Reading – Thirtieth Sunday in Ordinary Time
First Reading – Exodus 22:20-26
Psalm 18:2-3, 3-4, 47, 51
Second Reading – 1 Thessalonians 1:5C-10
Gospel – Matthew 22:34-40
A great way to start your week is by learning more about our catholic faith and discover why the Church matters today.
- The life of man – to know and love God
- What is your goal in life?
- Who is helping you achieve your goal?
- Why is it necessary for you to have a goal and achieve it?
Check out flock note.com and sign up to receive daily email about the catechism.
You may also like to sign up and receive daily email about the popes.
Christ instituted the sacraments for the building up of the Body of Christ.
The Seven Sacraments
What does it mean to live in Christ or to be like Christ? What does it mean to be a virtuous?
Four Cardinal Virtues: prudence, justice, fortitude and temperance
Three Theological Virtues: faith, hope, and charity
Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit
Fear of the Lord
Twelve Fruits of the Spirit
Mercy and Sin