We are excited to inform you that we now offer Online Giving with www.donationpath.com
As a parish that seeks to serve, we wanted to provide you the convenience of being able to give the way you want, whenever you want. Online Giving offers you the opportunity to make secure, automatic contributions from your bank (or credit card) account to Queen of All Saints Church. Online Giving costs you nothing and provides many advantages to you and the parish.
Benefits for you –
- No check writing or ATM stops before church
- Safe, secure and confidential
- Use your checking, savings, or credit card
- Schedule recurring or one-time donations
- Change your donation or account any time you like
- Choose offertory, special funs or pledges
- Earn rewards through your credit card
- Create peace in knowing your data and auto-deposited donations are secure
Benefits for the Church –
- Reduces check processing fees
- Accommodates special funs, second collections, Monthly collections, one time memorials and, in the future, even special event registrations.
- Provides immediate history for tax statements
- Reaches a wide demographic of givers
- Provides consistency for offering contributions for “snow birds” and vacationers.
However you choose to give your time, talent, and treasure, we thank you! Our parish ministries thrive only with your help.
We ask that you consider using this service – especially if you currently manage your bills or banking online. For more information about DonationPath, you may visit the website at www.donationpath.com , look for information in our sunday bulletin or call the FJ Remey Co./DonationPath at 1800 645-6062.
Sincerely yours in Christ,
Thank you most sincerely for your kind generosity. Please remember Queen of All Saints in your Will.
To make a donation to Queen of All Saints via a credit card, please click on the button below: