The process of Christian Initiation for adults (RCIA), teens and children begins in September/October each year.
Please contact the Rectory for more information.
As lent begins we are currently Purification and preparation: The Church will help you focus and intensify your faith as you prepare you to commit your life to Christ and be received into the Church at Easter. If you’re following the RCIA process, you’ll go through a beautiful series of Gospel-based meditations during Lent, which is the time frame of this period.
Good things to do for Lent
Be sure to GIVE to others through donation after your organization.
- No Gossiping. Give up gossiping for Lent. …
- No eating after dinner. …
- Say 3 nice things to your spouse & kids daily. …
- Don’t eat out for 40 days.
- Replace 30 minutes of TV time with 30 extra minutes of devotion/prayer time.
Attached are some ways to foster a prayerful Lenten journey. The seven penitential Psalms and the Scriptural Way of the Cross
Blessed 40 days!